Geriatric Assessment, Management & Solutions:
We saw the need for seniors to have more options when faced with declining physical and mental health, and put together a company that would meet those needs with professionalism, experience, and compassion:
- Assessment (brief and ongoing) to identify problem areas in health or cognitive functioning (including mental health and dementia needs)
- Evaluation of medical, legal, financial and other psychosocial issues to avoid crises and eliminate use of unnecessary services
- Knowledge of number of quality of services in the community and their costs
- Personalized services specific to client needs using effective case management
- Education and advocacy for clients and families
- Efficiency, flexibility, and creativity in formulating care plans
- Liaison between clients/families and all other required service providers
GAMS offers a comprehensive, personalized range of services, primarily in the areas of medical and mental health care, including dementia. Our goal: your peace of mind.
Who uses the services of GAMS?
- Banks, trust officers and financial planners
- Families of seniors with mental or physical issues
- Seniors with mental or physical issues
- Healthcare professionals
- Social service agencies
- Retirement housing communities
GAMS, LLC is staffed by professionals who are devoted to the care of the geriatric population.
We will consult with you to determine needs of you or your loved ones and to configure solutions that are specifically tailored to address these concerns.
We established Geriatric Assessment, Management & Solutions in 2000 and specialize in dementia and mental health care. We are knowledgeable regarding the cost and quality of community resources and operate as a liaison for families to keep them involved regarding the status of their loved ones. Our care managers evaluate medical, legal, financial and other psychosocial issues to avoid crises and eliminate the use of unnecessary services. Our company is comprised of reputable professionals with integrity and honesty.
- Arizona Fiduciaries Association —http://www.azfid.org/
- Human Services Professionals West —http://www.hspwest.com/
- Aging Life Care Association formerly the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers —http://www.aginglifecare.org/
- National Association of Social Workers – Arizona Chapter —http://www.naswdc.org/
- American Case Management Association (ACMA) —http://www.acmaweb.org/